Devinci Spartan

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums
burkeslayer
Two-Footers

Devinci Spartan

Postby burkeslayer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking into getting a new bike and the new Devinci Spartan seems like a good choice. I've heard good things about how it rides and I like the spec of the 5k alum GX Eagle model. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Devinci as a brand because I don't know anyone personally who's ever owned one.

Thanks

braap
Two-Footers

Re: Devinci Spartan

Postby braap » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:32 pm

hello burkeslayer, as you may have heard the torca forums are currently a ghost town, i suggest you seek advice through pre existing forums on google. about the spartan in general. as for the specs they are good for the price, particularily the rockshox lyrik and superdeluxe, along with the SRAM guide brakes. you wont be disapointed regardless. good luck !

Shinny
Smooooooth

Postby Shinny » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:55 am

There is a review of the Devinci Spartan carbon in the February edition of Mountain Bike Action, head down to your local magazine place and check it out.

grapekoolaid
Two-Footers

Postby grapekoolaid » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:23 pm

The Spartan is a beast. You will not be dissapointed. I've had a Spartan for two years; love it. Makes you ride faster than you thought possible. I've been riding Devinci since 2001, love them, never had a problem. The frame is guaranteed for life, specs are great. It can be pedalled too, which is nice, but I wouldn't plan an all day cross country epic with it. I definitely recommend the Spartan.

Return to “Everything Else”